|Vol 6, No 1 (2016)||Automated classification of vowel category and speaker type in the high-frequency spectrum||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Jeremy J. Donai, Saeid Motiian, Gianfranco Doretto|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2012)||A report of extended high frequency audiometry thresholds in school-age children with no hearing complaints||Abstract PDF HTML|
|Adriana Anastasio, Renata Daniela Radael, Juliana Maria Cavalcante, Stavros Hatzopoulos|
|1 - 2 of 2 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"